Raincountry Refrigeration, Inc. (RRI) was established August 15th, 1984 to serve our community and beyond. RRI has long been known as the premier name in refrigeration for the Industrial and Marine Market in the Pacific Northwest. That reputation is grounded in a long history of delivering quality products. Our products and custom systems are designed and built to the highest possible standards of performance and durability in the industry.
Our standards for innovation and value were set by our founder Mark Vondrachek and are carried on through his son Dakota. Mark, Dakota along with Allen Button strive to make every unit with the best possible fit for your project. With the many years of experience they design using their knowledge and the latest technologies in the refrigeration industry.
- We operate a premium marine, commercial and industrial refrigeration operation. We are driven by customer service, as a major factor differentiating us from our competitors. We will deliver exceptional service and quality products at competitive prices.
- Our Staff are well trained professionals committed to customer satisfaction.
- People are truly our most valuable asset. We provide a clean and safe environment!
- We believe in continuing education training, challenging assignments, and opportunities.
- We believe that honesty and integrity are crucial in building long-term relationships with our customers, employees, and vendors!
- We will manage our business each and every day by the commitments and values expressed in this Mission Statement.
- WE ARE COMMITTED TO EXCEEDING YOUR EXPECTATIONS THAT’S OUR GUARANTEE
Meet the Team
The Raincountry Team is comprised of passionate, honest and hardworking people that care about the customer and providing them with the best design and service possible.
Founder & CEO
Owner Mark Vondrachek, has been dedicated to this business since establishment. He strives to fullfill our customer needs in the Commercial, Industrial and Marine industry. Graduate of North Dakota State School of Science 1977.
Technician / Journeyman / Parts Salesman
Allen has been contributing to many vital projects all over the world. He has been with Raincountry for 18 years and leads all projects with his fantastic skill set. He is in charge of our warehouse facility and all our custom made units.
Dakota graduated from NDSCs Refrigeration and HVAC Technician School. He continues to expand Raincountry Refrigeration specialties in building Custom Units with the latest technology.
Richard Norbert Roland